Now more than ever, it is critical to educate people that math matters, to promote the importance of math education, and to give actuaries an opportunity to teach others about their profession.
The Actuarial Foundation has paved the way for these efforts and your support makes our continued success possible. There are many ways to assist The Actuarial Foundation as it works to create possibilities through math education and financial literacy.
- Consider supporting us with a recurring bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly donation to the Foundation programs and initiatives of your choice.
- Volunteer for one of our innovative, engaging and impactful community outreach programs.
- Encourage your colleagues to get involved by designating the Foundation as your company’s charity of choice or by becoming a corporate sponsor.
Make an investment in the future today! Help us to improve young people’s chances to meet their potential and make meaningful contributions to their communities.
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact Jason Leppin, Executive Director at 847-706-3557.
Ways to Give to The Actuarial Foundation:
- Online – By clicking any Donate button
- Phone – Call The Actuarial Foundation office at 847-706-3535
- Mail – Mail your check to The Actuarial Foundation office.