Consumer financial Education Publications
The Actuarial Foundation promotes public understanding of some of today’s most pressing social issues. Through various partnerships, these initiatives focus on providing information in areas where there are gaps in consumer knowledge and understanding.
By using actuarial science to contribute to finding workable solutions, the Foundation provides insight for consumers to make informed decisions, exercise prudent use of their financial resources and efficiently manage changing economic situations.
Access any of the Foundation's free resources by title below. To view resources by topic area, visit the Consumer Financial Education section of this website.
Free Consumer Resources From The Actuarial Foundation
- Financial Smarts newsletter
- If Disaster Strikes Will You be Covered?
A Homeowner’s Insurance Guide to
- Disability Insurance: A Missing Piece in the Financial Security Puzzle
- Making Your Money Last for a Lifetime: Why You Need to Know About Annuities
- Seven Life-Defining Financial Decisions
- Don't Run With Your Retirement Money
- Today, Tomorrow and Beyond: Issues Affecting Women as They Age
- Taking the Mystery Out of Retirement Planning
- What Women Need to Know About Retirement (pdf)
- When to Take Social Security Benefits: Questions to Consider
These materials are intended to provide general information and should not be used as a substitute for legal or other professional advice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in these materials were true and accurate at the time of publication. Some information may have changed since publication.